The “individual” Big Multi-System has been specially designed for two separate large rooms such as open-plan offices, showrooms, halls or shops, for example.
The individual outdoor unit offered by the FUJITSU GENERAL “individual” Big Multi-System avails of two extremely robust Copeland Scroll compressors which independently operate two different cooling circuits. Up to two indoor units can be connected to the outdoor device for each cooling circuit. Compared to the simultaneous system, this enables one room to be cooled while the other room is heated in parallel. This is particularly advantageous in cases where the server room and office, for example, are right beside each other. During the cooler months, the office area can be heated and the server room kept at a constant cool temperature.
- Self-closing horizontal and vertical air louvers with auto-swing function
- Two cable remote controls with integrated weekly timer
- Each cable remote control steers the indoor unit(s) of a cooling circuit in parallel
- Operating reliability provided by automatic restart after power loss
- Automatic operation
- Dehydrating function
- Time switch function and 24-hour operation
- Night programme